Construction Solicitor Leeds NQ+ PQE Progressive International Firm
An exciting opportunity for a Construction Solicitor to join a top ranked, well regarded international firm, based in Leeds, as part of their continued growth. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
– Dynamic and growing international team
– High calibre firm with a strong reputation for quality legal services
– Opportunity to work within a large team of dedicated construction disputes lawyers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the best national and international work with colleagues who are leading specialists in the construction sector.
This role will consist of a mixture between contentious and non-contentious matters and will involve work for both public and private clients, including contractors, consultants, developers, occupiers and local and central government. Matters range from mediations, adjudications, arbitration/litigation and all forms of ADR. The clients include a mix of regional, national and international companies across the building, infrastructure, rail, energy, and renewables sectors.
– Agile working available
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– Excellent and supportive culture to support your training and development
– A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
– Experienced Construction Disputes Solicitor (ideally 1+ PQE)
– Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
– Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
– Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative.
The firm are also keen to hear from those with a strong grounding in litigation wishing to re-train into this area of work.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|