GigBridge – Electrician
Are you an Electrician in London? Would you like:
• To stop relying on recruitment agencies and group chats to find your next job?
• To get paid without any ridiculous payroll fees?
• To get notified immediately about the most recent jobs matching your skills, qualifications, experience, and pay requirements?
• Access to a purpose-built rewards programme providing discounts, time-off insurance, and wellness support?
Click Apply to get started!
• The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in various locations.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to see colour to discern colour-coded wiring.
• Attention to details
What is GigBridge?
GigBridge is an innovative online recruitment service built by and for construction workers. Based in London. but serving clients across the London and South East Region, we are fully committed to improving the lives of construction workers across the UK.
We believe construction workers deserve better. Better than having to rely on recruitment agencies and group chats to find work. Better than being responsible for payroll fees.
We have made it easier than ever for you to find and get matched with the jobs that fit your unique skills, experience, and qualifications.
And you’ll love the GigBridge Rewards programme. Accessible after just one good review, you’ll have access to:
• Deals & Discounts with over 70 leading brands & shops e.g. ODEON, Footlocker & Asda
• Wellness Benefits including digital physio and digital GP appointments
• Additional time-off insurance for accidents and injuries
• A GigBridge Swag Pack: includes Hoodie, T-shirt, Flask & Water Bottle, and Branded hi-vis vest.
Focus on doing what you’re good at – let us handle the rest.
How do I apply?
Simply click the Apply button! Then Create a Worker account and complete your profile to start finding work and get matched with jobs.
Qualifications / Experience / Other Information
In order to start working as an Electrician in London, you need:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have the Right To Work in the UK
• Have a UK bank account
• ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) Card
• Valid CSCS Card (only for jobs that are happening on-site)
• C&G / NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation (or equivalent)• 17 / 18th Edition – IEE Regulations for Electrical Installations
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|