MARLOWE FIRE & SECURITY LIMITED
Fire & Security Service Engineer – Bournemouth
Our Fire & Security Service Engineers are responsible for maintaining Fire & Security systems in line with customer requirements and current standards. You will deliver a first-class customer service to our valued clients ensuring that work is completed to an exceptional standard.
Fire & Security Engineer Opportunity
Our Service Engineers are responsible for maintaining Fire & Security systems in line with customer requirements and current standards. You will deliver a first-class customer service to our valued clients ensuring that work is completed to an exceptional standard
You will be responsible for
• Responding to demand service calls on all types of fire and security systems
• Planning and implementing routine and demand call visits for your area
• Delivering a first-class customer service to all our customers
• Work with all teams within the business including your designated Scheduler, ensuring that all jobs are covered stock levels are consistently maintained
• We want our Engineers to consistently develop and up-skill their expertise, knowledge and capabilities, therefore attendance at our bespoke training sessions at the Marlowe Academy will an essential part of your continued progression and success.
We deliver a full fire and security solution for some of the most well-recognised brands throughout the UK. We have won and are continuing to win major national accounts resulting in immeasurable growth throughout all regions of the country, therefore, we are on the look-out for talented, multi-disciplined, Fire & Security Service Engineers throughout all regions of the UK to enable our company to continue to thrive and cultivate
Our Engineers are the heart and soul of our business, we recognise this by offering generous and incredibly competitive basic salaries accompanied by On-Target-Earnings (OTE). Both our basic salary and OTE’s are individually tailored subject to the expertise and experience each Engineer can present and deliver. Whether you have 2 years or 30 years’ experience, we can offer you a fitting and industry-competitive remuneration package.
What we look for from our future Engineers
Across the Marlowe Fire & Security Group, we are looking for people who can demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day.
• At least 2 years’ experience as an accomplished multi-disciplined Fire & Security Engineer
• Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry would be beneficial
• Experience of front-line customer service will be preferential
• A full UK Driving Licence – mandatory
• You have to be flexible to travel and be part of an on-call rota.
We currently have an exceptional, unrivalled bonus structure; this is important to our company ethos as we encourage all our Service Engineers to be as successful as possible and will support and enable you in every way that we can. The more successful our valued employees are, the more successful Marlowe Fire & Security are. Ultimately, this leads to happy customers, which is of paramount importance to us.
What we offer
Upon joining Marlowe Fire & Security Group, you will be remunerated with both a basic salary & commission structure, which we encourage all Service Engineers to embrace to the fullest to maximise your progression and earning potential. We tailor these remuneration packages subject to the individual to ensure that we don’t miss out on the best talent in the market.
• Basic Salary – Market leading. Tailored subject to individual experience and expertise
• Competitive & Uncapped OTE
• Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
• Company Tablet and Mobile Phone
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Much more besides
Our business model is built on promoting from within, therefore all candidates who join our ever-expanding business are encouraged to learn, grow, develop and progress in a direction that suits your ambition.
At Marlowe Fire and Security Group, we consider ourselves to be the employer of choice in the Fire & Security industry, we hope you will agree!
Our solutions are developed according to the industry sectors we serve, addressing their unique compliance requirements, supporting them in protecting their property and their people. We have further grown our expert disciplines and offerings with key acquisitions of specialist businesses, such as ACL, BBC Fire & Security, FAFS Fire & Security, Island Fire Protection, Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression, Morgan Fire Protection and Hadrian Technology to name a few.
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".