Build Space Group Ltd
Our client is a Top 20 Main Modular Contractor requiring no introduction. They are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join the team on a freelance or permanent basis. You will be involved with various modular projects both in the factory and on site within the Education, Commercial and MOD project.
The successful candidate will be have proven track record of managing Health and Safety within construction on a major, labour intensive build projects.
Health & Safety Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
– Providing guidance and advice to the business and project teams on compliance with statutory requirements and company standards
– Responding to requests for information / advice from the project team
– Providing any training as and when necessary with issues relating to Health & Safety on site
– Undertaking risk assessments relating to HSE
– Proactively working with the project team during the project lifecycle to ensure that HSE is considered at all stages and the relevant control measures are identified
– Highlighting areas where poor practice and / or significant risk has occurred
– Investigating incidents and producing factual detailed reports identifying root causes and recommendations for improvement
– Reviewing and updating of policies and procedures relating to the management of HSE
– Keeping up to date with new legislation and best practices in the industry through regular reading of journals and relevant websites / site visits
Health & Safety Manager Experience:
– Minimum 5 years Health & Safety advisor experience
– Major Project experience
– Experience working on Education, Healthcare projects is highly desirable
– NEBOSH (General Construction/NVQ)
– CSCS, First Aid will be an advantage
If you are interested in this position and are available to start as soon as possible. Please e-mail your CV to Meera Patel at the e-mail address: com
Match a Job
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".