Regional Recruitment Professional Services Ltd
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: Bardon Hill (Coalville, LE67)
Pay rate/Salary: £10.92 per hour
Hours of Work/Shift: Mon to Fri 10:00 am – 18:00 pm
Type: Temp to Perm
Start Date: Immediately
We are hiring for a Inventory Controller to undertake general inventory duties in job location. This is a friendly warehouse team that handle high volume of customer orders and you will be an important part of this team helping to make sure that orders will be completed on time.
Duties of a Inventory Controller
You will be working as part of the team and will be responsible for:
– Checking stock levels regularly
– Completing the required paperwork when ordering stock
– Updating stock information on the computer system
– Comparing items received against items ordered
– Implementing or improving processes and procedures
– Compiling daily reports and addressing inventory discrepancies
– Maintaining records of pricing, purchases and other relevant information
– Performing random checks and audits
Skills and experience of a Inventory Controller:
– Minimum of 2 year’s experience required.
– Basic level of English is required
– Due to location- own transport is beneficial- if you agree take people with you they will pay you extra cash for petrol.
What’s on Offer:
– Attractive salary.
– 28 days holiday.
– Pension (after qualifying period).
– Free tea and coffee.
– Access to further training
– Opportunity to join a company where opportunities for progression are available.
About the Client
Our client is a goods distributor that is looking for a Inventory Controller to join their team on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person. This client has a large warehouse that has facilities such as a canteen, smoking area, free car parking and locker room.
Apply to this Job Title role through this advert. If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Industrial team on and ask for Gabi.
If successful, you will need to digitally register with our agency (if you haven’t already done so). If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
About Regional Recruitment Services – A Recruitment Agency in Leicester.
This position is advertised by Regional Recruitment Services Ltd, an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been operating since 2008. We offer permanent, temporary and contract jobs within the Commercial, Construction, Industrial and Engineering sectors. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website (regionalrecruitment.co.uk).
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|