About the role
Base Location: New Forest or Poole
Salary: £38,073 – £44,257 depending on skills and experience + car/cash allowance and a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
Your role as a Project Manager will be to manage the customer journey from start to finish.
Our SSEN Minor Connections team are responsible for delivering new connections for 1-4 properties as well as moving the position in which our equipment terminates within our customers properties.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Managing the customer journey from start to finish including; booking the work, ensuring the customer understands all elements of the job and is ready for the work to be completed.
– Creating construction packs for minor connection projects within key deadlines, ensuring accuracy of information so the jobs are completed right first time.
– Supporting both our customers and delivery partners to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
– Driving performance and improvements to the customer service we provide helping us achieve maximum incentive rewards for Time to Connect (TTC) and Broad Measure (customer satisfaction) scores.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– Good business and technical knowledge of Electricity Distribution or similar market such as another utility company.
– Excellent customer service and project management skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proficient organisation skills and a strength in developing and nourishing positive working relationships.
– I.T. literate being comfortable with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Office.
– The ability to deliver within demanding timescales and to effectively prioritise, plan and organise.
Regular travel is required and as a result we can only accept applications from candidates that hold a current driving licence.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we’re ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life’s changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Kim on .
Before commencing employment with SSE, you’ll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|